Friday, February 5, 2010

COOL RUNNING BLOG TO CHECK OUT

You can actually win something by following this link:
http://quadrathon.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-freebies.html

It is something that all of us can use. It is a Moji icing product for back or knee. These babies work and you will love, love, love it if you win. Please do yourself a favor and enter. If you win, you will not be disappointed.

Okay, now that the "do this" portion of the blog is out of the way. Is anyone gearing up for a goal run this year? I would love to be your coach. I have over 17 years of running experience and I raced road bicycles for 10 years prior to that. I love to read everything I can get my hands on about every aspect of training and nutrition. I have a few runners that are gearing up for runs from 10K to half-marathon and a new triathlete that I am training for the Wendy's Triathlon. I have room in my schedule so if you have a goal and you want to reach it, contact me at stevecalhoun2003@yahoo.com or post a comment here and I will get right back with you.

Bexley Running Group - don't forget, we meet every Saturday at 10 a.m. in Bexley at the Jeni's Ice Cream at the corner of Parkview Ave. and Main St.. We usually run 4 miles as a group and some folks tack on miles afterward if you want a little more. We will not leave anyone behind and everyone can easily find a pace partner. It is snowing right now and calling for more snow through tomorrow morning, Saturday. It should be a great run tomorrow in the snow so PLEASE join us.
So, have a great weekend. Run carefully if you run outside. If you need motivation, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obdd31Q9PqA
Now go Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment